Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Short Story of Me Familia


This is the story of my family the "Handoyo's" huehehhehehe... There are my parent... I use to call my dad "Bapak" and my late mom as "Mak" or sometimes "Bunda". All of them are great parent. Thanks to you both we all still survive... Arigatou.



Next, the big family.... Here are my sisters and brother and their childrensThe ladies with white shirt and a purple jilbab is my eldest sisters "Kak Lila" and her three children are the first, second and third grandchildren of my parent, they are Adit the boy with black zebra T-Shirt we used tocall him "Dimas" and now he is very busy with his preparation to college (Good luck for you), my sweet niece Laras with yellow T-Shirt we called her "mba laras" (i am still wondering that she still in first class of junior high), and Teo the boy with red and white T-Shirt who sit next to my dad (He is very smart but diligent too, come on Teo don't play all the time). My second sister wears a lime shirt and black Jilbab, we call her "Kak wati", she has one little cute curly daughter her name is Namira or Ami and she wear a white jilbab in this picture. The man who wear glasses with Black T-Shirt is my brother, he is the 5th child of my parent, i call him "Mas Ari" and the little boy right next to him with paper flute is his children, he is fahri the boy who is definitely full with energy. Actually there are two other brothers, but unfortunately i never have full complete members of the family in picture. Sayang banget ya...
Let see them in person now...



My Dad, he got stroke a few years ago and after my mom past away his healthy getting worse. We try to care him as much as we could. He is a very good father, very responsible, when we were child, he took us to many interesting place in Jakarta as long as he can affort it. Every week like saturday or sunday he use to take us to Satria Mandala, Musium Gajah, Monas, PRJ, Taman Ria Senen (i used to ride boom boom car), or traditional night market (pasar malam).


Dad... Plis Ganbante!!!
My beloved mother, Her name is Semi Iswati. She is so loving mother, she always took care of us and every time we got home the first person we were looking for is her... Where is Mom?? Mak kemana ya??? She seems so healthy coz she was always working on something, she really really took care of us and i thought we were so late to found that she was so tired and so ill but she never complained, i am truly sorry mom. If only i could just turn back time. We love you, mom and we pray to Alloh to keep loving you and trusting you in God's hand.




Next, my eldest brother or the third child of Handoyo's. We called him " mas yanto", he lived in Jatijajar Cimanggis and for now my dad is living with his family and so do i, coz i have to take care of my dad. He has one daughter and future son (still in her mom stomach), his daughter is Auliya or Aul.



The last is my second brother or the fourth child of Handoyo, we called him mas windo but sorry i don't have his picture only his back but i have his son picture, his name is Wildan, he so thin now so sorry for him. There is still one nephew he is Ilham, he is wildan brother. I don't have the picture.
So this is my family..... See you next time

No comments: